Drum Stick Pods Pickle Seasoning Pickle
Sohanjna/moringa drumstick pods is considered to be very beneficial in the month of March. Many things are made from this, but now make it a tasty pickle.
Moringa Drum Sticks Pickle: Necessary Ingredients
300 grams drumstick pod
1 teaspoon asafoetida (If you cannot find it just use ginger pieces and some garlic cloves)
1 teaspoon turmeric powder
1 teaspoon fennel powder 1 teaspoon red chili powder
1 teaspoon black pepper powder
1 tbsp vinegar (Organic and Desi)
2 large yellow mustard seeds peaked
Salt to taste
Pure Mustard oil as needed
To make drumstick pickle, first wash the drumsticks and dry.
Now cut them in a long shape and mix a small spoon of salt and keep it in a box for 3 days. Once in a day, mix the pods from the spoon and keep doing the top down.
After 3 days, keep the mustard oil in a pan for hot flame. When the oil is fully heated, turn off the flame and keep it aside to be slightly cooled.
When the oil becomes cold, mix it well by adding drumstick/Sohanjma pods, asafoetida, turmeric powder, fennel powder, salt, red chilli powder, black pepper powder, a little vinegar and roasted mustard.
Seasoning pickle is ready.
Put the moringa pods pickle in the jar or pot. In 3 days this pickle will be sour and very tasty.
To preserve pickle, put pure sarson oil so that the moringa drumsticks pickle is completely immersed in oil.
Moringa DrumStick Pickle Recipe 2
Mango pickle and pickle of lemon You have tried several times. Just as mango and lemon pickles are considered as traditional pickles, so the drumstick pickle is also quite famous. So if this time you want to taste something new in pickle, then definitely make drumstick pickle.
Materials Of Drumstick Pickle
- 15 pieces drumstick
- 1 tsp fenugreek
- 3 tsp mustard beans
- 20 dry red chillies
- 1/4 tsp spoon asafoetida( a Eurasian plant of the parsley family, from which asafoetida gum is obtained.)
- 1 table spoon turmeric powder
- 100 gm tamarind
- 2 table spoon vinegar
- 3 garlic buds, peeling
- 3 table spoon salt
- 1 cup refined oil
- 2 tablespoon sesame oil
Regarding making drumstick pickle
- Peel the drumstick and cut it into your favorite shape.
- Cook in steam for five minutes.
- Grind methi, mustard, red chili and turmeric together.
- Heat oil in a pan, add garlic, ground spices, asafoetida, salt and turmeric in it.
- Mix all the drumsticks in the mix. Cook on low flame for five minutes.
- Keep them off to cool and cool down.
- Put vinegar and sesame oil in it.
- Fill in a clean jar.
- Place in the fridge for about three days. Serve.
Key Ingredients: drumstick, fenugreek seeds, mustard seeds, dry red chillies, asafoetida, turmeric powder, tamarind, vinegar, garlic bud, salt, refined oil, sesame oil
Get High Quality Moringa Roots Pickle